Adventures at the Kenton Marina
Don’t hesitate, hire a canoe or boat and venture upriver for an unforgettable experience, taking in all the river has to offer. You can also spend a night or two in our cabin and enjoy getting away from it all!
Rates per double canoe:
- 0-1hr R120
- 1-2hrs R180
- 2-4hrs R220
- Daily rate R260
Life jackets available if required
- The cabin is fully equipped to sleep 8 people. Extra mattresses are available on request.
- Bathroom with a hot water shower, flushing toilet and basin.
- Kitchen: Gas cooker, pots, pans, kettle, crockery and cutlery.
- Other: Gas heater for the chilly months, solar powered lights, hurricane lamps
- Large deck on riverbank with seperate braai facility
- Outside toilet
- Sheltered Boma braai area
- Braaiwood included
- Grids etc are supplied
- 4 double canoes with 8 double paddles for your enjoyment. Life jackets are available from the Marina if required.
R1500 per night for the cabin
- Sleeps 8 comfortably, extra mattresses available
- Maximum 10 people per night
R800 – enjoy the use of all inside and outside amenities for a day
R400 – enjoy the use of all outside amenities for a day.
The cabin is only accessible by boat:
- Take your own boat and moor safely at the jetty at the cabin
- Or canoe up and back from the Marina, remember its 15kms each way so you need to take into account the wind and tide conditions
Please consider our environment and use the bins provided